1/2 Photos of Cheese Pide (Kaserli Pide)
This is modified version of the other pide recipe in my favourites. It does not include yeast so it is faster and easy to make. it is not authentically "turkish" as i am not turkish and so I made it according what ingrediants are available to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add flour, and salt and water to bowl.
- 2add lemon juice and baking soda.
- 3stir until combine in a ball.
- 4knead for 5 or 6 minutes.
- 5turn onto floured surface and cut into 5 balls.
- 6flatten balls into oval shape.
- 7top balls with cheese (as much as you want) and you can put tomato sauce under the cheese if you like.
- 8turn edges over dough about half an inch.
- 9fry one at a time in a pan until bottem is cooked.
- 10transfer to oven in an oven pan and broil until top is golden and cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Pide (Kaserli Pide)
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 952.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g