Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft. These are soooo good! To give a little more flavor I also add finely chopped onions and I add some of the finely chop stems. I fry the onions, stems and garlic in bacon grease til onions are translucent. Remove with a slotted spoon and add to the cream cheese mixture. I drizzle any remaining bacon grease left in the pan over the mushrooms. These could also be frozen, when ready to use dip in batter and deep fry but do not fry for too long or cream cheese will come oozing out. Hope you enjoy!
- 12 large fresh mushrooms (1 lb.)
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- REMOVE stems from mushrooms; discard or reserve for another use.
- MIX remaining ingredients; spoon into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking dish.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until heated through.