1/1 Photo of Cheese & Green Chilies Stuffed Burgers
This is one of my adopted recipes. I have not made it yet, so I have not made any changes other than changing the name to better describe the food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs beef, Ground
- 1/4 cup onion, Finely Chopped, 1 sm
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 6 slices cheddar cheese (Each slice should be 2 X 2-inches.)
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, Canned, Chopped
- 1 dash red cayenne pepper
- 1Mix all the ingredients together except the cheese slices and chiles.
- 2Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 3 1/2-inches in diameter.
- 3Place 1 cheese slice and 1 tsp of the chiles on each of 6 patties.
- 4Top with the remaining 6 patties sealing the edges firmly.
- 5Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Green Chilies Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.5
- Calories from Fat 808
- Total Fat 89.8 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 516.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.5 g