Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
These are great snack food, served alone or with your favorite spread.
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 7 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Combine cheese, margarine, flour, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl.
- Mix well to form dough.
- Place dough on waxed paper.
- Shape dough into a roll.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Slice dough into thin circles.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 10 minutes.
Good. Handy to have ready to bake. They bake while you are mixing the drinks; too easy.