Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really quick and easy cheese dip. My aunt would only make this on Christmas. I finally got the recipe from her and I make it all the time. It's a real crowd pleaser.
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft roka bleu cheese spread
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- your favorite cracker (I like this with Triscuits the best)
- Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
This is very smooth and hovers right on the border between spread and dip. Especially if you add enough garlic, the flavor can stand on its own, but if you want to top it with a sprig, gob or nugget of some other appetizerish morsel, it would not overpower it. Also easy to make.