Recipe by DotM
Cheese cups are an excellent surprise to a dinner party.They are really easy to make and even children think they are great.
- 1⁄4 lb grated old cheddar cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- chopped green onion
- Baby Spinach or chopped lettuce
- green pepper
- poppy seed dressing (or dressing of your choice.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheeet.
- Put the cheddar cheese in a 4 inch circle about 1/4 inch thick on the parchment paper.
- Put in oven at 350 for 3 minutes.
- Then cut around each 4 inch circle and lay cheese side over a drinking glass remove parchment paper and mould cheese down around side of glass.
- When cool remove and you will have a little cup.
- Fill cup with your favorite ingredients or filling I used.