Recipe by Damar12
This dish is very easy to make and is very tasty. It will compliment any main dish.
- 32 ounces frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups corn chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients reserving 1/2 cup of cheese and 1/2 cup of corn chips.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remain corn chips and cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes to melt cheese.
- Substutions; Sometimes we use mild cheddar cheese instead of Velveeta.
- Sometimes we use cream of chicken soup instead of the milk.
- Sometimes we use canned corn instead of frozen.
- It is all good.