Excellent! May be prepared a day ahead, and chilled. Just bake in the morning.
Make and share this Cheese And Sausage Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Place bread cubes in prepared dish.
- Top with sausage and cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
- Season with pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.