1/2 Photos of Cheese And Sausage Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
Excellent! May be prepared a day ahead, and chilled. Just bake in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- 2Place bread cubes in prepared dish.
- 3Top with sausage and cheese.
- 4Beat together eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
- 5Season with pepper.
- 6Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes.
- 9Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese And Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 304.1 mg
- Sodium 1029.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.7 g