1/2 Photos of Cheese and Rosemary Breadsticks
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentis Quick, Easy and Delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with silicone baking sheets or parchment paper.
- 3In a food processor, chop the Parmesan, Gruyere and rosemary together until coarsely chopped.
- 4Set the cheese mixture aside.
- 5Separate the dough strips.
- 6Using a pizza cutter or a large sharp knife, cut each dough strip in half lengthwise to form thin strips.
- 7Working with dough strip at a time, coat each strip with the olive oil and then the cheese mixture, pressing very gently.
- 8Twist each cheese covered dough strip and place onto prepared baking sheets.
- 9Sprinkle with the salt, if you wish.
- 10Bake until the breadsticks are golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 11Transfer the warm breadsticks to a basket and serve.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Rosemary Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 503.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough