1/4 Photos of Cheese and Pesto-Stuffed Mushrooms
I love to make these! Especially for parties and potlucks, but then I usually make this recipe times at least 3, they disappear FAST!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375•.
- 2Wash mushrooms, remove stems, hollow out and brush inside and out with olive oil.
- 3In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cheeses and pesto,*reserving 1/4 cup parmesan cheese for later.
- 4Stuff the cheese-pesto mixture into the mushroom caps.
- 5Arrange the caps on a cookie sheet.
- 6Sprinkle the mushrooms with the reserved parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and brownish.
- 8*Oryou can make lots of small ones if desired.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Pesto-Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 263.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 14.0 g