Recipe by Jamie Lynne
OH my! These are the BEST carrots in the world. My grandma makes these for every occasion. I usually end up hoarding the carrots for myself. haha. They are my FAVORITE! If your kids won't eat veggies, try this dish! I would suggest doubling the recipe, because they are so good! Can't get much easier than this!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel carrots and cut in half crosswise.
- Cook in small amount of boiling salt water until carrots are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Do not overcook.
- Drain and place carrots in a greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over carrots.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, or broil until cheese melts.