Grilled Honey Tarragon Carrots
- Ready In:
- Cut the tops of the carrots off leaving only an half an inch at the root. Peel the carrots and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place carrots into a zip-top plastic bag and drizzle with sesame oil, honey, ginger and tarragon. Toss to coat and place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Oil the grill. Place carrots flat side down over direct heat and cook for 2-4 minutes per side. Carrots should have golden char marks.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a high school science teacher and I love to experiment in the kitchen. I share my home with my husband and dog. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">