Chef #1434188's Note:
I love this recipe its so good as a starter in a bread bowl. yumm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cheese cubes in a 3-cup glass serving dish.
- 2Drain the clams, reserving ¼ cup of liquid.
- 3Add the liquid to the cheese cubes. Set aside the clams.
- 4Microwave the cheese on HIGH for 2 minutes or until just melted, stirring once.
- 5Stir in the clams and all remaining ingredients.
- 6Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds or until hot.
- 7Serve in hard bread bowl.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Clam Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 1020.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g