My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen vegetables, cooked, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1In a large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup of milk, onion, cream cheese, carrots, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- 2Cook and stir until the mixture is hot and cream cheese is melted.
- 3Stir in the chicken and vegetables; heat through.
- 4Pour into an ungreased 2-qt baking dish.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk.
- 6Add the pancake mix and cheddar cheese; blend well.
- 7Spoon over hot chicken mixture.
- 8Sprinkle with almonds.
- 9Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddary Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 133.0 mg
- Sodium 920.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 31.2 g