Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen vegetables, cooked, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup of milk, onion, cream cheese, carrots, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Cook and stir until the mixture is hot and cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in the chicken and vegetables; heat through.
- Pour into an ungreased 2-qt baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk.
- Add the pancake mix and cheddar cheese; blend well.
- Spoon over hot chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.