1/1 Photo of Cheddar Rice Souffle (Leftover Rice)
Uses 2 cups of cooked white rice. It's from Traditions by the Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child, submitted by Theresa Patterson. If you double this recipe, double the cooking time too. I haven't made this yet but it sounds like a quick and easy recipe that kids would like too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix the butter, cheese and milk.
- 3Add the cooked rice, salt, and mustard.
- 4Beat eggs slightly and add to the mixture.
- 5Stir and pour into a greased, shallow, 9 inch X 9 inch or 7 inch X 11 inch casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle top lightly with paprika, if desired.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Rice Souffle (Leftover Rice)
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 337.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 14.9 g