Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a friend, and my family loves it. Using only 3 ingredients, it is a snap to prepare. Please let me know what you think.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can french's cheddar French-fried onions
- honey mustard, as required
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread honey mustard on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Coat with cheddar french fried onions.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until chicken is done and browned.
Awesome!!! My husband does not like honey mustard, so I used Italian dressing on his. You can not really taste either dressing, but the chicken is great.
This was wonderful. My husband loves honey musterd too. I would reccemend covering with foil though.
Really good! I used a 6oz (the large size) can of FF onions and dumped them in a ziplock bag and rolled over the bag with a rolling pin to crush them up. Then I just dropped the mustard-coated chicken breasts into the bag to bread them. I also baked these with foil over the top to keep them from overbrowning. Very easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing.