This is good, my kids have always like this
Make and share this Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 2 T. butter in a large saucepan on low.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth. Increase heat to medium and cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in 1/4 cup corn flakes and corn and remove from heat.
- Arrange the broccoli in a 12 X 7 X 2 glass baking dish. (I have used a 9 x 13 and its fine).
- Pour the cheese sauce over broccoli.
- Melt remaining butter in small saucepan. Stir in remaining corn flakes.
- Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.