Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so Good.
- 2 broccoli, florets
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups potato chips, any kind
- Cook the Broccoli in a water to cover in a saucepan for 10 minutes or until tender and crisp,drain well.
- Place the broccoli in a 9 X 13 in baking dish.
- Cover with the undiluted soup,sour cream and cheese.
- Sprinkle the crushed potatoes chips.
- Bake at 350.
This was really delicious and easy to make. Adding the chips is a great way to get the kids to eat their broccoli:) Thank you very much for posting it.<br/>To add a little zing you could also add a bit of Parmesan.