Recipe by BrendaM
A delicious easy recipe from Kraft. This makes a nice change from "regular" spaghetti!
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated old cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 450 g packages spaghetti
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salad dressing and flour; whisk in milk until smooth.
- Microwave on HIGH power for 3 to 4 minutes (stirring once during cooking) until sauce is thick.
- Add cheese, mustard, salt and hot pepper sauce; stirring until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Toss cheese sauce with hot pasta and bacon.
- Serve immediately.