Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a really good appetizer that my family enjoys. I usually make them on nights that we are doing something special like bringing in the New Year or maybe having a house of company. They are really good cold, too!
- Combine the butter and milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the flour all at once stirring constantly until a ball forms. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs, one at a time stirring constantly and vigorously until smooth.
- Add cheese, bacon, onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grease baking sheet and drop by teaspoonfuls on the sheet. Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes until puffed and brown.