Recipe by stacy72468
These are a really good appetizer that my family enjoys. I usually make them on nights that we are doing something special like bringing in the New Year or maybe having a house of company. They are really good cold, too!
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and broken
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the butter and milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the flour all at once stirring constantly until a ball forms. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs, one at a time stirring constantly and vigorously until smooth.
- Add cheese, bacon, onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grease baking sheet and drop by teaspoonfuls on the sheet. Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes until puffed and brown.