- cooking spray, for greasing the pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) box dark brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups sifted self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- sifted powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the eggs,brown sugar,flour and vanilla together with mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown on top,about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.