Recipe by English_Rose
Hot chili, cracked black peppercorns and sweet paprika give real bite to these barbecued or grilled chicken breasts.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and allow about 1 hour to come to room temperature.
- Mix together the spices, seasoning, herbs and half the olive oil.
- Rub the mixture into the chicken.
- Grill over hot coals or on a preheated, ridged, stove-top grill pan, for about 8 minutes on each side, basting with the remaining oil.