- 32 oysters, on the half shell
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (not from a can!)
- 1⁄4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the grill to med-high.
- Melt butter with garlic and pepper in a large skillet.
- Mix Parmagiano and Romano cheeses in a small bowl.
- Spoon some of the melted butter mixture onto each oyster.
- Add a pinch of the combined cheese to each oyster, add a pinch of parsley.
- Place oysters on the grill.
- Grill oysters until they are hot, bubbly and puffed, about 8 minutes.