Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tastes just like a Chai tea latte. Very creamy and delicious. Note: Large Tapioca Pearl can be purchased at an Asian grocery store. Bubble tea straws can be purchased cheap from www.bubbleteacanada.com
- Pour tea base and fat free half and half into cocktail shaker or thermos.
- Spoon 3 tsp of Chai latte mix into pyrex measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup warm water and mix until mix is dissolved.
- Pour chai tea into cocktail shaker and add sugar syrup.
- Shake for about 10 seconds or until frothy.
- Spoon tapioca pearl into tall glass and pour shaken mixture over it.
- Serve with bubble tea straw and enjoy! ^_^.