Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes just like a Chai tea latte. Very creamy and delicious. Note: Large Tapioca Pearl can be purchased at an Asian grocery store. Bubble tea straws can be purchased cheap from www.bubbleteacanada.com
- Pour tea base and fat free half and half into cocktail shaker or thermos.
- Spoon 3 tsp of Chai latte mix into pyrex measuring cup. Add 1/2 cup warm water and mix until mix is dissolved.
- Pour chai tea into cocktail shaker and add sugar syrup.
- Shake for about 10 seconds or until frothy.
- Spoon tapioca pearl into tall glass and pour shaken mixture over it.
- Serve with bubble tea straw and enjoy! ^_^.
Great recipe. Very enjoyable to drink. Thanks for posting.
This is creamy and delicious and the bubbles are fun.
Delcious! I did change a few things, I made mine with chai tea bags (3) cooked over low heat in 1 cup soy milk (or milk of choice), add more milk to bring back up to one cup if needed, wring out tea bags and used about 1 tbsp. powdered creamer. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe, Bubblehead :)