Birthday Cake Bubble Tea
If you really like bakery flavors this is the flavor for you. It tastes almost like the Birthday cake icecream at Cold Stone creamery. Note : Large Tapioca can be purchased at Asian grocery stores. Bubble tea straws can be purchased inexpensively here, www.bubbleteacanada.com
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cake batter
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup tea, base
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared tapioca
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar syrup
- 2 teaspoons candy sprinkles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla syrup
- To make cake batter I used a recipe from this site for cake mix frosting (#104747) and a recipe for make your own cake mix (#192436). In the second recipe I omitted adding, leavening and eggs to the cake mix.
- Add everything except tapioca and ice to your cocktail shaker, seal tight and shake for 10 seconds.
- Place tapioca at the bottom of a tall glass, pour shaken mixture over pearls and serve with bubble tea straw and as much ice as you want.