Recipe by bernrome
This recipe comes from the July 2004 issue of Pillsbury Bake-Off.
Top Review by karen in tbay
After I had my daughter make this, I realized that we were suppose to use cocoa puffs not regular wheat puffs. They still tasted great and we plan to try again with the cocoa puff cereal as soon as we can find some.
- 3 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray bottom and sides of 13X9-inch pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening. In large bowl, mix both cereals and peanuts.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat peanut butter, marshmallows and milk over low heat, stirring occasionally, until peanut butter and marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; stir to coat well. Press mixture in greased pan. Cool about 30 minutes before serving. Cut into bars.