Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
An old recipe from Darlene Kossman.
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 lb peanuts
- 1⁄2 lb coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup cream
- In a large bowl mix cereal, nuts and coconut.
- On stove bring to a hard boil. the following ingredients.
- the cream ,sugar and corn syrup
- add vanilla to hot cream mixture.
- pour the cream mixture while hot onto the cereal mixture.
- Flatten into large shallow pan. that has been buttered and or sprayed with pam,like a cookie sheet.
- Cut before it gets hard. into squares.