Gluten Free Berry's's Note:
This is a recipe I have adapted from CDkitchen "Gluten-Free Granola Bars Recipe". This has become a staple in our house! We make 2 batches of these a week, wrap them in parchment paper and seal them in an air tight glass container. Note: If you are gluten intolerant, you need to make sure that the rice and corn cereals you choose are gluten free. Some rice and corn cereals contain malt which is derived from barely. We use Nature's Path Rice cereal and Honey Sweetened Corn Flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together corn flakes, rice cereal, sesame seed, pumpkin seeds, cranberries and coconut in a large bowl.
- 2Melt the butter over low heat
- 3Stir in marshmallows and continue to stir until all of the marshmallows are melted (watch the heat as you do not want to burn the mixture).
- 4When the mixture is smooth, add it to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated.
- 5Line 9 x 13 sheet with parchment paper (or butter).
- 6Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment paper with your hands.
- 7Allow to cool for about 1 hour.
- 8Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cereal Bars (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 52.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g