Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
A thick dressing, excellent on green and fruit combinations. Keeps for several months in the refrigerator. From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious heart healthy recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program.
- 1⁄3 cup honey or 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- Place honey, mustard, paprika and onion in blender.
- Slowly add part of vinegar while blending at medium speed.
- Add the rest of the vinegar, the lemon juice and the oil, blending until creamy.
- Add celery seed and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.