Recipe by Julesong
This is one of my adopted recipes. It looks like a dish my family and I would enjoy for gatherings, so I hope to make it and edit it in the future.
- 1⁄2 cup softened cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces red caviar or 3 ounces black caviar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, crushed
- 2 teaspoons diced purple onions
- 1 large hard boiled egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency.
- Blend in the sour cream and add the remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with the egg which has been finely chopped.
- Suggested dippers: cocktail rye bread, toast triangles, cucumber slices, red bell pepper strips.