Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice salad for the summer months when it is hot out! I also put grilled chicken on this salad to make it a meal.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 large radishes, sliced
- 4 cups torn spinach
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Pour milk in a small bowl; gradually whisk in orange juice concentrate.
- Drizzle over and toss to coat.