Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Grain-free, gluten-free pizza crust that is simple to make and tastes delicious!!!
Make and share this Cauliflower Pizza Crust - 12" recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch italian seasoning or 1 pinch herbes de provence
- 1 pinch salt
- Chop cauliflower to rice-sized pieces and garlic in a little bit of olive oil until cooked and dry.
- Cool and then place in mixing bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and press into 12" pizza pan that has been sprayed with oil, or use parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes @ 400 degrees, or until golden.
- Remove, layer sauces and toppings, then bake again until everything is hot and browned.