Recipe by DianeNJ
My husband's Italian Aunt used to make these and one day she gave me the recipe. They are delicious and have a great Italian flavor to them.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- oil (for frying, I use half vegetable half olive oil)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower till very tender and separate and chop into tiny pieces.
- Beat the eggs. Add bisquick, cheese, garlic powder and cauliflower until blended.
- Heat oil to coat and large frying pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of cauliflower mixture into the pan allowing room for patties to spread.
- Cook till brown on both sides and drain on plate covered with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve these as an appetizer or a side dish with Zucchini sticks, stuffed mushrooms, etc.