Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband's Italian Aunt used to make these and one day she gave me the recipe. They are delicious and have a great Italian flavor to them.
- Cook cauliflower till very tender and separate and chop into tiny pieces.
- Beat the eggs. Add bisquick, cheese, garlic powder and cauliflower until blended.
- Heat oil to coat and large frying pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of cauliflower mixture into the pan allowing room for patties to spread.
- Cook till brown on both sides and drain on plate covered with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve these as an appetizer or a side dish with Zucchini sticks, stuffed mushrooms, etc.
Very tasty, I needed to do a little tweaking with the bisquick amount, but the end result was delicious and they went quickly
I've made these twice now and DH absolutely loves them! Made a lot less since it was just for the two of us. Chopped leftover cauliflower in the food processor. I don't keep Bisquick on hand, so I used a Bisquick clone from this site. Skipped the oil and just sprayed the pan with Pam. Served with sour cream on the side. Reminded us of potato pancakes which we both love. Thanks!
A BIG, BIG HIT! Next time, double recipe.