My husband's Italian Aunt used to make these and one day she gave me the recipe. They are delicious and have a great Italian flavor to them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cauliflower till very tender and separate and chop into tiny pieces.
- 2Beat the eggs. Add bisquick, cheese, garlic powder and cauliflower until blended.
- 3Heat oil to coat and large frying pan.
- 4Drop spoonfuls of cauliflower mixture into the pan allowing room for patties to spread.
- 5Cook till brown on both sides and drain on plate covered with paper towels.
- 6Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- 7Serve these as an appetizer or a side dish with Zucchini sticks, stuffed mushrooms, etc.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Patties
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 161.4 mg
- Sodium 169.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g