Recipe by Caryn Gale
This is so easy to make and a healthy lo carb option as a side dish for a meal.
Top Review by Bergy
Caryn this is a very tasty way to serve cauliflower - I used fresh and only steamed it to a crisp stage and then fine chopped it instead of mashing it - followed the rest of the recipe and the result was a cauliflower kugel that still had some crunch. Thanks for a recipe that I will do again!
- 1 head cauliflower or 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- 14.79-29.58 ml onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower in microwave or steam.
- Either buy the cut/chopped cauliflower or cut it up or partially mash with a masher after it is cooked.
- Drain well.
- Add onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and mayo and mix.
- Pour into a greased pie plate or pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.