1/2 Photos of Cauliflower Cheese, 415cals Per Serve
Ailsa of New Zealand's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the cauliflower,removing outside leaves and thick stalk.
- 2Boil in salted water until tender.
- 3Drain and arrange in a warmed heatproof dish.
- 4Make the sauce, adding the mustard and three quarters of the grated cheese.
- 5Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- 6Brown under a hot grill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Cheese, 415cals Per Serve
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 837.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 18.7 g