Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Cauliflower Cheese, 415cals Per Serve recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare the cauliflower,removing outside leaves and thick stalk.
- Boil in salted water until tender.
- Drain and arrange in a warmed heatproof dish.
- Make the sauce, adding the mustard and three quarters of the grated cheese.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Brown under a hot grill.
Loved this cauliflower dish...it was quite tasty and easy to prepare. I used Ailsa's white sauce for the base and it worked a treat! This was all I had for dinner tonight. (;
Yummo! The addition of the dijon mustard gave it a nice added flavour. I love cauliflower, and this is a terrific way to preapre it. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2007