- 1⁄2 cauliflower
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 fluid ounces white sauce (White Sauce)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the cauliflower,removing outside leaves and thick stalk.
- Boil in salted water until tender.
- Drain and arrange in a warmed heatproof dish.
- Make the sauce, adding the mustard and three quarters of the grated cheese.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Brown under a hot grill.