Prep 2 mins
Cook 40 mins
Sounded so different that I want to try it soon. It has a "secret ingredient" of cream of shrimp soup. Found this in a community cookbook from the mid 1980's. It might be good with some red pepper flakes or cayenne to "kick it up" a bit.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken up and blanched
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup, condensed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- In a greased casserole dish, put in 1/4 cup of the cornflake crumbs. Place the cauliflower over the crumbs and pour the melted butter over it.
- Mix the sour cream, shrimp soup, salt, pepper and onion powder together. Pour over the cauliflower and sprinkle with the additional 1/4 cup of cornflake crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.