Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Swiss recipe with an Italian accent.
Make and share this Cauliflower and Gruyere Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the stock to a boil.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Sauté them with the bacon bits in the hot oil.
- Add the rice and stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until lightly colored.
- Add the white wine. Once the liquid is absorbed, add the stock a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Cook cauliflower for 10 minutes, add to the risotto and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Stir in cheese. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.