Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups baby peas, defrosted if frozen
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cook chopped ham (optional)
- chopped chives
- Steam cauliflower and peas until just barely tender.
- Drain well and put in a bowl. Add the chicken stock and set aside to cool.
- Combine celery, scallions, parsley, red bell pepper, vinegar and mustard.
- Mix in sour cream and add salt and pepper.
- Toss gently with cauliflower and peas, adding ham if desired.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.