1/1 Photo of Cauliflower and Baby Pea Salad
More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups baby peas, defrosted if frozen
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cook chopped ham (optional)
- chopped chives
- 1Steam cauliflower and peas until just barely tender.
- 2Drain well and put in a bowl. Add the chicken stock and set aside to cool.
- 3Combine celery, scallions, parsley, red bell pepper, vinegar and mustard.
- 4Mix in sour cream and add salt and pepper.
- 5Toss gently with cauliflower and peas, adding ham if desired.
- 6Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower and Baby Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 221.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g