Recipe by erinBOberrin
You've got to try this one! My mom makes it for family gatherings and the recipe is always requested. I make it for friends and the recipe is always requested. It is so moist and delicious, you won't believe it.
Top Review by Denise!
I usually prefer chocolate cake and am not really a fan of fruity-flavored types of cakes. However, this is one of the best cakes I have ever eaten! It is absolutely luscious and I really think it deserves 10 stars! Thanks for posting!
- yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Directions for cake-------------.
- Mix all cake ingredients together in stand mixer and beat.
- (If mixing by hand, make sure oranges are broken up) Pour into greased cake pan and bake 30-35 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Cool cake before frosting.
- Mix together (with spoon) Cool Whip, dry pudding mix, vanilla and pinapple, w/juice.
- Spread on cake; can serve right away, or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.