Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Spice it up or spice it down to suit your taste.
Make and share this Catalina French Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup no-salt-added ketchup
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4-1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups oil (use twice as much oil as vinegar)
- 1 medium onion, grated
- salt substitute
- 1 tablespoon paprika (optional)
- 8 teaspoons Angostura low-sodium worcestershire sauce ((is vegetarian)) (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- Cut ingredients in half if the quantity is too much for you.
- Combine ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Store in cruets or empty salad dressing bottles and keep refrigerated.
- Shake well before serving.
Very Good! I replaced the sugar with Splenda. It turned out perfectly. We love it on taco salad.Thanks for sharing.
verry good. I added a chopped chili pepper to give it some zing. But I like it the original way as well. Greg Barrow, Alaska
Miller, Loved this recipe! Used malt vinegar instead of wine but it still turned out great. Used this recipe to make taco salad. Thanks for posting!