Recipe by FloridaNative
Found this recipe while digging through my mom's - I think I made these in 7th grade Home-Ec class (that's when they still taught it in middle school). Anyway, these are delicious and easy for kids to make, with a little help. Serving size was not included on the recipe, so I'm guessing.
Top Review by CoffeeB
These are so absolutely easy/peasy to make and prepare for your holiday trays or gift-giving. Took me all of 15 minutes to throw these together and put into cute little paper cups. I used salted peanuts in place of salted cashews. Any type of nut would work well equally as well, of course cashews being the favorite of course:-) made for Potluck Tag~
- 340.19 g white almond bark (about 6 cubes)
- 354.88 ml roasted salted cashews
- 141.74 g can chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt six (6) cubes bark (12 ounces) in a medium sized pan on low heat.
- Combine nuts and chow mein noodles.
- Stir into bark and stir mixture until well coated.
- Drop by teaspoonful into candy cups or onto waxed paper.
- Cool completely. Can be stored for several weeks in airtight container.