Green Jello Salad Thingy
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- Prepare lime jello as directed, set to soft-set stage in fridge.
- Gently fold in additional ingredients in fair sized bowl.
- Pour into a mold or cake pan.
- Let set in refrigerator for another 4-5 hours.
- Unmold using warm water dip technique.
- Use only 8 oz of cool whip for fresher taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small town in California's central valley, just south of Fresno. I have been an Elementary school teacher for 25 years, but am taking a year off for health reasons. I have 2 children, 2 1/2 grandchildren (third is due in January) and finally am having some time to enjoy them. I like to read, quilt,play on the computer geocache, and now have enough time to learn how to cook more than just a few staples.