This delicious recipe comes from my friend, Abigail Kirby. She made it for an International Dinner Fundraiser and it was a huge hit! She doesn't remember where she found the recipe and I couldn't find it online. My family loved this and I'm planning on cooking it soon!
- 1 tablespoon oil, for stir-frying
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger, fresh and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, toasted
- 10 ounces thick wheat noodles, precooked
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups broth (I use a vegan chicken broth, Mckays Chicken Seasoning mixed with water)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (I use BRAGGS Liquid Aminos)
- to taste vegetarian chicken seasoning (1-2 tsp)
- Stir fry in a pan ingredients 1-7 then set aside.
- Bring to a boil all of the sauce ingredients until thick.
- Pour sauce over the veggies, then add the noodles and toasted cashews.
- Serve by itself or with rice.