1/2 Photos of Carrot Zucchini Bread
1 hr 15 mins
mikey & ev's Note:
You can also make this an all-carrot bread by substituting the grated zucchini for an additional 1.5 cups grated carrot. To cut down on some fat, try substituting equal part unsweetened applesauce for the oil (for a little extra flavor and texture, add 2 tbsp of oil along with the applesauce). Try adding some chocolate chips, nuts, or cinnamon to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 365*. Grease an 8”x 3” loaf pan, set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and the oil; mix well.
- 3Add the raisins, carrots, and zucchini; mix.
- 4Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix (be careful not to overmix!).
- 5Lastly, fold in the brown sugar.
- 6Pour the mixture into loaf pan and bake for around 55 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven and allow cooling for 5 minute.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 220.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g