Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy salad, perfect those trying to increase their vegetable intake. It is a good filler at lunch or a side salad at supper. A Peak of the Market recipe
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Toss with your favorite dressing.
- (Light French, and italian dressing go well).
This salad is delicious. I used a green pepper [no yellow available], sour-cream-and-chive havarti instead of feta [I had it on hand already] and a Zesty Italian Light dressing. I've been nibbling on this salad for three days now and the quality has not diminished...if anything, it's gotten better the longer it sits.