Recipe by Barb G.
An easy to make nutritious side salad. The recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens.
Top Review by ellie_
We loved this so-easy salad which we will be having often. By the way to make this even easier I used a pkg of baby carrots and I also used lemon juice instead of lime juice. Thanks for this wonderful easy recipe!
- 1 (10 ounce) package carrots, juliene,matchstick,or coarsely shredded
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts