- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped carrots
- 1⁄2 cup vegetables, like celery, tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 cups vegetable stock (low fat)
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stew the vegetables in vegetable stock until they are well cooked and almost all the liquid is gone.
- Puree them to make a thick paste.
- Now add the sauces and water and reheat until you get the desired consistency for the soup.
- Add salt and check for taste.
- Garnish with green onions and serve hot.