1/2 Photos of Carrot-Poppy Seed Muffins
From Delightfully Southern; posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt; stir to mix.
- 2In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, and melted butter; add to dry ingredients.
- 3Stir until moist and lumpy batter forms.
- 4Stir in carrots and poppy seeds.
- 5Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
- 6Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot-Poppy Seed Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g