- 2 1⁄4 cups buttermilk pancake mix or 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- softened cream cheese or whipped cream cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat griddle.
- Combine all ingredients except cream cheese in medium bowl; stir until well blended.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot well-greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry.
- Turn only once.
- Spread pancakes with softened cream cheese, if desired.