- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 9 walnut halves, very finely chopped
- 1 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar gradually, creaming after each addition.
- Add walnuts.
- Fold in flour & blend until smooth .
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten dough with wet finger until wafer thin.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- My Note: I usually bake them until the edges are just beginning to brown.